Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Give a kiss here!

|



Lyrics

Candy Coated Kisses - Bobby Bare


You speak and the words flow like honey
Your kiss holds a promise so sweet
But all of these things that you tell me
You tell to each new love you meet.


Candy coated kisses
Sugar coated lies
Oh, how I want to believe them
But only a fool would try.


Y





Terrie Wong
05/12/1990

How long more till im seventeen?



Raffles Girls Primary
Crescent Girls Secondary
Catholic Junior College
SIM



Loves Enli&Fay!(:, girlfriends, Mtfckes, BFFs, shopping, towning, beaching, vintage, kisses, ben&jerry's, cheesecakes, OC, photography, music, parties, sleepovers, movies, MTV, seventeen, forever21, topshop, zara, gucci, pullandbear, junkfoodteez, heelsthatlookhotbutmakemyfeethurt, prettybangles, camwhoring, colourednails, latenightout, scents, bigshades, darkchocolate, lollipops, thetrillfromeyecandiess

Admires Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Nicole Richie, The Olsen twins, Danity Kane, Eva Longoria, PCD



Links

@ Friendster






Enli(: @ Enli-
Fayanne(: @ Fayyy-

Alicia @ dancingangels-
Albert @ evilheartcandy-
Amillin @ dreamingcolour-
April @ apriltan-
Cassandra @ chocolate-
Candice @ darkestdaes-
Carol @ Exoticdemeanor-
Casey @ Caseyland-
Chloe @ Chococleo-
Clarissa @ Silverconcerto-
Claudia @ Claudiarocks-
Crystal @ Allyouwanted-
Danny @ unsanctionedenergy-
Daryl @ iloveabsolut-
Denice @ Tweetygal-
Farley @ Farleyyy-
Fangxun @ jocundis-
Gabby @ gabbytan-
Hooey @ hooeyding-
Pam @ Masqueradesover-
Jacklyn @ jacklynng-
Jamie @ thewhackworldofjamie-
Janet @ ifyouseenaj-
Jeannie @ oinkiieee-
Joan @ shinorei-
Joel @ seriousscrabbler-
Joyce @ Madcaphero-
Jerome @ iamjerome-
Karen @ 140290-
Kania @ whorermovie-
Kerri @ teapourtu-
Kevin @ liveitinstyle-
Kuenho @ pianoise-
Lydia @ allthetimeintheworld-
Lu @ lusquaredotcom-
Liwen @ 1-27-
Melody @ marshymello-
Michelle @ sexwiththeblanketmonster-
Mwen @ stupss-
Nadiah @ nadddiee-
Naz @ md0705-
Nicole Ee @ desireaselectric-
Rizza @ temperedclown-
Regina @ reginaa-
Samantha @ mymorbidfascination-
Sanjay @ jaenetiqs-
Sambaey @ bynieop-
Sarah @ zzzenith-
Singyen @ xinyanc-
Shen @ emoshen-
Shiping @ -ship
SNOG @ letssneakout-
Steph @ soupcanfairy-
Tk @ Tkflutex-
Vivian @ candycarousels-
Will @ yeahthatmanontheside-



History

Recent posts


Previous posts

September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008



Credits

Animations : Microsoft Gif Animator
Brushes : Inobscuro, At0mica, Echoica, Veredgf, Puzzle
Comment Box: Haloscan
Fonts: Dafont
Host : Blogger
Images : Foto_decadent, Deviantart
Image Host : Photobucket,Imageshack
Lyrics : Letssingit

Web Page : Tammy



Thursday, December 27, 2007

okay this is scary. Time just passes like running water and shit happens within such a short span of time. Ive been such a lazy fat ass always procrastinating to blog, no wonder I put on so much weight. I was shocked just now when I happened to bump into shilah at my workplace and she told me that i wasnt as recognizable cos I put on weight. like ZOMG, yeah.
so like whatever, Im just gonna put in a brief post of whats going on for my own use.


19 dec. Dinner with swang shan shawn zd at suntec. Met dom and efei who were doing shopping there and we went back to dom's place to dota overnight.


Me&steph

20 dec. Finally met up with evan and all the girls. Keely & evan both got me food and sweets etc from japan and hk. The super big pocky stick still amazes me. Lol.
Met sarah for a min cos she wanted to pass me my birthday present from fay&her.
So cute, topshop knickers.
Was shopping in wisma with Evan and I bought a pair of charles and keith flats. zomg, I love them to death. Went for a pedicure with my mom. Feet feel great now.
Then the real shit happened at night. I dont really wanna talk about it in here, dont really wanna remember it.
Thankyou so much Efei for coming over at 4am from dom's just for me. I felt so much better after talking to you. (:


21 dec. Met shen and efei for dinner. Shen left for french embassy, efei left to meet someone. Meantime, met sx and nick for awhile then we settled down at starbucks when efei came back. Went home with efei after that.
Dont ask me if Im alright when you know I cant be.


22 dec. Went shopping with my mom to secret place. Bought pretty dresses. Retail therapy always helps. (:
Zd came by in the evening to pick me up and we went to steph's for a stayover. It was pretty much like old times, being all nonsense.


23 dec. Left steph's with zd and shawn. Had lunch with zd at amk S-11.
Western food there is gooddddd.
Went to town after that to get my manicure done. French tips! :D
Rushed back to watten and realised had to do the mushroom gravy again.
Felt so bad towards Efei cos my phone died and he couldnt contact me.
Took a cab down to april's for the ub christmas party.
Julianna gave me something really pretty for the gift exchange. Love it.
Funny shem got really drunk and we couldnt stop laughing at what he was saying.
Played spin the bottle and highlight of the day: Jonno frenching Shen and Jonno biting Efei's butt, Me having to make orgasmic noises for 15 secs on the chair lol. I frenched Liz too hahahaha.
Gabby's back! YAY it feels good seeing her again, she always makes me smile. (:
Left the party with shen efei aaron bj dom travers deuel to play lan.
Had my first motorbike experience thanks to aaron! He gave me a spin on his bike, so fun I swear. Dangerous, but funnnnnnnnnnn
Went home with shen efei and travers.

I really couldnt face you initially. Why did you come in the first place. Nobody knew. I controlled but it didnt help when you were right in my face. I didnt want to break down but I did. Im glad I faced you, cos it makes things all good now. I still cant really talk to you cos you hurt me so bad, but Im sure I can soon. It felt good pwning you btw.






24 dec. Christmas eve! Had family christmas dinner.
Nice catching up with cousins. Now, ritchie can drive, I just think its funny since how I kinda grew up with him and hes still young at heart. Lol.
Left early to town for a movie with efei hooey xinchee dom liz shen esther shem nina.
Watched national treasure, its a pretty good show.




25 dec. Its christmas! I always wondered who I'd spend christmas with. Lol.
Had my mum's turkey again with cauliflower cheese for dinner at my other house.
Cauliflower cheese is da bomb, seriously.
Cabbed down to the east to play lan with the big guys efei aaron bj dom shem shen. Played for 5 hours straight in a row, gawd.
At least I tried playing battlefield. hahaha.
Went for supper at beer garden & we all headed to shen's house for mahjong. Crazy asses, all nocturnal.
Wanted to avoid the midnight surcharge its a killer, and waited for efei to finish his mahjong first before going back with him.
Was watching teevee and them play until I couldnt take it I slept for quite awhile.



Today! Looked like crap when I woke up, no wonder they laughed at me.
Dropped efei off cos he was gonna collapse anytime lol, then went home to have a proper sleep myself. Slept from 2 to 8 amazingly.
Went down to isetan with my mom to go reserve the stuff I wanted, cos its gonna be chaos at the sale tmr & there wont be anymore sizes. Love the salessalessales, I want more clothes yippeeeeee.


& I just started watching gossip girl today. Its addictive hahahaha.
Im recovering pretty well, I think.


Last Updated @ 2:48 AM

Y